Moved in for winter.
The whites- Chanteclers and crosses.
Each with a chantecler cross rooster. I know, I know, inbreeding... But they aren't big enough to butcher just yet.
The third batch of chicks. Sexable, but too small to do anything with yet. I figure another month before I'll have to separate them, by which time, hopefully, the boys from the first batch will be ready to move into the freezer.
And the babies. I think they'll have enough room to stay together until spring.
I still have four roosters outside. One of the older roosters, and three from the first batch. I'm hoping to put them in the freezer before it really snows, but I may have to move them to the old coop, depending on weather.
The geese are also waiting outside, though I do have a pen for them in the new coop. They're just enjoying the last of the garden eats before they have to survive off grain and fodder for winter.
We've had a few snows now, but nothing sticking, and temperatures still fluctuating. A lot of rain, too. Roads are flooding all over the place. I could have left the birds outside for a bit yet, but I didn't want to have to move them all by myself in the snow one morning.