Just one beam snapped.
Leaving the roof sagging.
The boys put in another post to patch it back together for this year. I don't expect it will make it through next winter.
The plan for now is to build greenhouse #3 this summer, so it will be ready to plant next spring.
#1 started tilling along the fence line. I planted the peas yesterday, in the opposite direction of previous years. dad used to alternate the direction on the garden from year to year. I don't know if it'll make much difference, but I don't think it will hurt anything. We'll see.
- Goats are going to the auction today.
- Calves are doing well.
- Grass is starting to grow.
- Chickens and Gackle are living in the turkey pen.
- Firewood is under way.
- The snow is almost gone, just a bit in the plow piles, and along the edges of the woods.
- New closet in my room.
- The bug died. Cracked block.
- New roof over the wood window.
- Manure on the move...